MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*** NOTE**** Date has been changed to 6/23 to accomodate people's schedules.

We will be hosting a Toyota Performance Cars Meet N Greet at our new place in Sealy Texas on 6/23 (Saturday). We plan to kick off at about 5:30 - 6 PM and go till the wee hours. There will probably be some dyno pulls going on, we will be giving tours fo the shop, dinner will be either a carvan to Hinzes for BBQ or I may grill some burgers and dogs, depending on the turnout.

I hope to see a bunch of you there. And yes, our new FR-S will be in attendance as well :D

If you can make it please let us know. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QQ... reviewed and updated my to do list and I have quite a bit to do before the car will be roadworthy. The issues isn't time.. it's my pocket book :p If anything I'll bring the daily driver out there.
Nothing wrong with that!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes I will bring it down early around noon for the install on Friday,do you think you could install my speed hut 10k tach also?
We can, but I don't think we can have it all done that night... when do you need it back on Saturday?

·
Registered
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2.0L Stroker
4,207 Posts
How about wire it up then duct tape it to the dash temporary

Haha I wish they had a like button on here:lol:

When I do my cross country trip again I will have to drop in and say hello Griffin and Illusive.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Need a roll call for whoever thinks they might make it oout here on Saturday the 23rd so I can be sure to have enough food. Thanks!

4073 FM. 3538 Rd. in Sealy, TX 77474
Exit 718 off I-10 - go south a mile and a half and the place is on the right. Brick front, 5 white roll up doors - fenced lot. Can't miss it.
If you get lost my number is 832-421-7422 and Jason's is 832 421-7414

1. Boosted2.0
2. Illusive
3. Audi_Kraut

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you for the great hospitality and great time last night. Looking forward to seeing your shop grow and it's very impressive as is. Loved your flow bench and dyno. It was fun watching some pulls, but I can't wait to get my car on there.

I'll definitely be in contact come Monday :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.