1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
8ujhnbvc

·
Administrator
4,482 Posts
I have a TwosRUs hitch and am going to buy a trailer (for transporting a kayak). I need to know where to connect trailer lights in the Spyder. I'm sure plenty of people have done this!

Can I get some help?
left taillight plug connector. Vampire clips is the easiest way to be in business quick, but it's tough to make a good long term corrosion proof seal. I bet David over at Twosrus.com has some of the plug and play kits still in inventory.

Also, if it is a bolt together trailer, avoid the frustration and just run dedicated ground wires instead of grounding to the frame.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
yhb edc

·
10,809 Posts
You'll need a kit for import cars because the turn signals and brakes are separate on the car and together on the trailer.

Autozone has it, with full instructions and splice clamps so you can DIY.

·
Registered
26,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, guys. You would think that someone would have made a no-brainer plug in kit by now. I'll check Autozone. :)

Going to get a Hobie Adventure Island sailing kayak... what will be a new obsession, I think. Cheap way to sail and get out with the dolphins. I've kayaked in the ocean about 6 times so far (in smaller kayaks with no outriggers or sail) and spotted dolphins up close 2 of those times. It beats the hell out of driving for fun.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Thanks, guys. You would think that someone would have made a no-brainer plug in kit by now. I'll check Autozone. :)

Going to get a Hobie Adventure Island sailing kayak... what will be a new obsession, I think. Cheap way to sail and get out with the dolphins. I've kayaked in the ocean about 6 times so far (in smaller kayaks with no outriggers or sail) and spotted dolphins up close 2 of those times. It beats the hell out of driving for fun.
They did: (hope is not too late)

Andres

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts