MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I have on but unfortunately I don't have a scale to check it, I know its very light though, I didn't like it personally because I just have a preference towards metal but its in great shape - pm me if interested.

-Spargo

*edit* did some searching and found a weight of 4oz quoted here

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have on but unfortunately I don't have a scale to check it, I know its very light though, I didn't like it personally because I just have a preference towards metal but its in great shape - pm me if interested.

-Spargo

*edit* did some searching and found a weight of 4oz quoted here
I have this knob on both my dueces. I also have not weighed them, dont have a small scale, food scale, or scientific scale. It does seem a bit light to my preference. The ball shape is not optimal for me. I tried out this Momo cylindrical one with slight angled bottom and top, felt amazing!

In my 07 FG2 civic si I had a razo 340 which is 340 grams. The weight felt great but the shape was still a ball it isn't that it i bad... I just found a better fit. If the TRD is like 200 grams or something then I'll probably go with a Razo RA65 400/450 grams vs the 350 gram one.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I have an OBX cylinder knob As I recall 36g not heavy but it's height gives you move leverage + it has that awesome carbon fiber: 25 shipped if in continental US (fits spyder threads came with the car)

This is the very same one I have- it's a carbon fiber (look) midsection and chrome on the top and bottom. It's well weighted and I've had it since I got my Spyder back in 2004 (came with the car from the Toyota dealership):

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=obx+...w=202&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:86

Look at the above pic- mine looks like the one on the right. These are pretty inexpensive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts