MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been laying around my house for 7 years and I need to downsize so I gotta put it up for grabs since i never got around to attaching it. It needs paint and minor sanding but nothing major and comes with all hardware. This is a real Toyota part made to fit perfict. Im located in soCal 92562 so would prefer pickup but will ship. Im not sure the value of it but I know it was rare for some reason back when i bought it so PM with your best offer and feel free to ask me any questions...I also have the rear bumper but is still on the car if anyone is interested. The color of both is silver and the rear has been trimmed by a Pro body shop to fit a Team Moon Duel Exhaust. 760 622 9235

·
Registered
731 Posts
What year is the front lip for? Any pictures?

·
Registered
357 Posts
yeah year and pics would really help with your sale...

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I don't quite see what is so "lol" with that..

·
Registered
597 Posts
getlow, here is some advice for you since your new. I'm not sure what forums you may have been apart of in the past but here on spyderchat poor communication or no communication is not good especialy once some one has paid you for a part. Just try and put yourself in their position and I'm sure you will understand. This type of behavior will reflect in future when you try to sell other parts or need help with your car. I understand we all run in to issues and cant log on to spyderchat every day (assuming you dont have a smart phone that will notify you every time you get a pm). However he has your cell number and you cant return a his text or calls making it hard to believe that may be the issue. All you have to do is give him the status of the package ie. it's packaged ready to ship tomorrow, it's been shipped here is the tracking number, etc, etc. I hope you contact Mitch soon and get this worked out because I'd hate to see you establish a poor reputation even worse for a good guy like Mitch to get scammed.

·
Registered
221 Posts
When I texted him for the lip he was very shady about it and was asking me a ridicolous price. I backed off and he had no encouragement to make a deal with me.

·
Registered
731 Posts
He sent me a PM a couple of days ago (after this was already "sold" per this thread) seeing if I still had interest in the kit. Not sure what's going on, but something's fishy.

Good luck getting your money, or better yet your parts. Hope it works out.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I don't quite see what is so "lol" with that..
Lighten up, even if the guy scams him the buyer will get his money back thank you to paypal, it isn't the end of the world

Mitch, don't waste any more time, file a claim, if the guy is serious then that will be a reality check to speed his ass up.. You can always stop the claim and even resend the money if the guy pops back up

·
Registered
221 Posts
still havent gotten the claim all the way done yet
Wow can't believe this guy actually scammed you. Sucks you can't trust anyone these days. I hope you get your money back better yet hope the lip magically shows up at your doorstep.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.