MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Turbo kit for sale.
Includes everything below:
-PowerFC W/commander (both work great)(PFC is the L-jetro model so you just swap it with your stock ECU and tune it)
-Injectors 525cc brand-new w/plug n play connectors, NO wiring req.
-Intercooler w/piping (couple bent fins)
-2 Crankvents keeps pressure out of the block
-Brand new ARP header stud kit (stronger studs to support manifold + turbo)
-T3/T4e hybrid turbo (no broken/bent fins and no shaft play)
-Equal length tubular turbo manifold
-External wastegate
-Two wastegate springs (new 1/2 bar spring[for a stock engine] and 1 bar)
-Blow off valve
-Cone filter

These parts come free with the kit :huh:Why? I'll explain with each part.

-magna-flow exhaust, this was my least favorite part of the kit from when I bought it (I don't really like how it mounts) but it was custom made for the manifold, so it's free. If you want to save on shipping and have a down pipe made to use your own exhaust then I'll just toss this one.

-630cc injectors, with a couple wires pulled out (fixable), which I am throwing in, better than the trash.

-datalogit (to tune the PFC from your laptop), I bought it cheap and never used it, so I don't know if it works that's why it is on this list. If it does work then awesome! If not you can probably send it in to get it fixed for cheaper than a new one.

WHAT YOU STILL NEED:
-a pipe for the MAF sensor (make the stock one work or a ram air intake)
-tap your oil pan for oil return (or just a morosso pan)
-an adapter for the oil source and two oil lines
(turbo is oil cooled, no coolant lines are needed)
-a good tune
- some way to mount the intercooler

Also Recommended
-upgrade that clutch ^_^
-some sort of exhaust hanger set up for the magnaflow exhaust(otherwise it just sits on the frame support)
---- I recommend an oil catch can for the crank vent system to be most effective.

PRICE: $2000 plus shipping

SHIPPING:
I am a military member in Okinawa and I can ship two ways:
-Cheaper way-We have an APO post office here and I can ship USPS. We technically have a California zip code (96367) so shipping rates to the main 48 states will cost the same as if the package was sent from Cali.
-If you would rather use UPS I can do that also.

To make shipping cheaper I can get rid of the Magnaflow exhaust.
I will also sell it without the intercooler for $150 off ($1850 total)

Pics:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Okinawa eh? I just came back from Misawa, wish I had picked up a 2 while I was out there

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okinawa eh? I just came back from Misawa, wish I had picked up a 2 while I was out there
I was supposed to go to Misawa, but it changed to Okinawa a month or so before I left Korea. I didn't complain ^_^. Ive been here since 2008.

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,852 Posts
I can vouch for Maroon. I have bought from him before. Quick shipping and the item was exactly as described. GLWS.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I can vouch for Maroon. I have bought from him before. Quick shipping and the item was exactly as described. GLWS.
Same here. GLWS.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Damn why did my car have to go and have its transmission break, I would have been on this in a second....alas my wife has very explicitly banned me from purchasing anymore vehicle items

Good luck man. Hopefully you can sell the whole kit together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts