MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 588 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two sizes of Mongo's now available! (deflector's) with pics

OK i'm finally done with the larger deflector. its about three times the size
of the original and helps out the guys who keep the seat all the way back.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t225/bigwillcv36/0d1697b6.jpg

the cost is $24 shipped and you can paypal me at [email protected]
(edit, due to material cost I am forced to raise the price on the large deflector.
sorry for this, I have tried to keep the price the same and have been able to for
the past seven years but am being bitten by my acrylic supplier)

of coarse the original is still available for $20 shipped!

Thanks guys (and girls),

Shawn

·
Registered
3,734 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discounts for those who bought the smaller ones earlier ???

Spyderman05 - 6' 2", seat all the way in the back 8)

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
oh, I might be in for the biggins, I want to see 'em first.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
I would have to see pictures. Triple the size scares the carp out of me otherwise... :|

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Originally posted by 71spud
I would have to see pictures. Triple the size scares the carp out of me otherwise... :|
that is my concern as well.

G

·
0 Posts
post pics, showing both together if possible, i'm very interested in "upgrading"

kev

·
Registered
23,044 Posts
Originally posted by kulprit
post pics, showing both together if possible, i'm very interested in "upgrading"

kev

Damn man I could have had your sloppy seconds.

The original deflectors I receive yesterday work great Mongo. Great product.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Ah, come on. This is one of the best mods possible for a Spyder. Much better for driving top & windows down (the only way) and keeps your hat from flying off, as mine did on #80 in NJ before I had them. I almost ate a bug on Friday that got by my permanently mounted Mongo’s Original Size Wind Blockers.

Pony up & get a set. They look like the originals, but bigger. It is clear plastic; would a pic do that justice? I will post one when I get mine in.

Shawn is a great guy & a straight shooter. No BS. It is not as if he is going to retire with all of this $$$! He does it for us, the SCers. We are lucky to have this luxury.

PayPal sent.
Thanks, Shawn.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
peektures please

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
That is bigger.... maybe worth getting a set and only putting one on my wifes side. So a size inbetween had no real benifit?

·
Registered
4,282 Posts

Hey mongo, could you please take a picture with these on the car....with someone sitting in the car?

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Originally posted by barkingspyder+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (barkingspyder)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Xavier6162

Hey mongo, could you please take a picture with these on the car....with someone sitting in the car?
Preferably someone young, attractive and scantily clad...[/b]
Well I’m not as young as I use to be but I am attractive and always scantily clad. Too bad I don’t live new you Mongo, and I don’t charge much either.

1 - 20 of 588 Posts