MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i have been lucky enough to be able to purchase a spyder from a spyderchat member he is awesome and sold me a great car, here
its a 2003 with hard top here is the only picture i have of it now

i have added a twm shift extender and blox weighted knob which i enjoy everytime i shift

also got some wheels from the for sale forum here currently being repainted will post pics once i mount them on the car

hope to add more as the car goes along parts pending are turbo kit and lip kit

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well i got my VIS from the GB and have tossed it on, still need paint but that will come later
also put the subzeros on

also got some of my turbo kit in, thats again justin!

·
Registered
643 Posts
i think the 5 spoke wheels look better, but that's just me. looks good overall. stock engine? miles?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Black with a hardtop looks sexy. enjoy the car

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I really like that first picture. Hardtop = :wub:

What's going on with that shift knob? I wouldn't be telling people I "enjoy" shifting with it... they might get the wrong (or right?) idea.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahah, the twm extender makes the shifter close to wheel, which i prefer and i do "enjoy" it
i have to tell people to not stare at my long stick!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Nice car! You're not messing around huh. Hardtop and turbo kit? Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks good! I'm jealous of the the turbo, are you planning on a body kit? Paint? Black is tough to keep spotless, if I had black id buff it like every weekend. 5 spoke wheels look better imo...but just keep peoples headss turnin!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Nice use of the cup holder! I don't think I've ever used mines. WATER!!! Oh and Yes clean car.

·
Registered
781 Posts
That first picture is a knockout. It kind of sets you up to fail though - I don't know if you can match it - anything else will be a letdown.

Nice car. I like it with the wheels in the first pic. Is that shifter the complete opposite of a short throw - do they sell long throw kits for sports cars? :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there are some add ons in the works, side skirts, rear lip, repainted 5zigen wheels
and turbo kit!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
updates

Haven't updated in awhile but since then have added turbo kit

Just finished roll bar now doing some battery relocation and car audio her is a picture of my amp rack

1 - 16 of 16 Posts