MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a dark blue metallic Audi R8 for the first time, beautiful car. When I saw my first R8 it was at the Portland auto show, and it was silver and the black side panels looked really out of place, like blank black magnetic signs stuck on the side. Did not like it at all.

This care was much more appealing, I'd drive one.

Oh, and I sighted a black on black MR2-S headed north for the border just south of the crossing as I was headed south, around noon on Sunday. Too far to wave.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Definitely that's why I only want a test drive, even if I some how obtained the car for free, no way I could afford maintenance without selling the car lol

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely that's why I only want a test drive, even if I some how obtained the car for free, no way I could afford maintenance without selling the car lol
I checked, a set of P-Zeros at The Tire Rack runs $2,000.00 plus tax, etc.

:D

·
Registered
614 Posts

MR2 Evolution, we grow up but the toys just get more expensive. Nice cars btw I see them all the time in my area for some odd reason. Must be my good luck. To be honest I've seen so many exotics around lately I just feel jaded now.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

MR2 Evolution, we grow up but the toys just get more expensive. Nice cars btw I see them all the time in my area for some odd reason. Must be my good luck. To be honest I've seen so many exotics around lately I just feel jaded now.
I really like this car, I'm sort of "devolving", I had a 911SC, switched that to a Z3 3.0i, now I've got the MR2-S and am thinking to go F/I instead of getting a Cayman S or something more pricey. Hard to beat the MR2-S bang for the buck.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I almost got a z3 3.0i before I got the spyder. By time I finally found one that hadn't been sold it was in the worse condition I have ever seen a BMW in n my life. Ontop of all of its issues, it was an automatic. Sooo glad I found the Spyder while persuing the z3. It's a car I would much rather prefer.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I almost got a z3 3.0i before I got the spyder. By time I finally found one that hadn't been sold it was in the worse condition I have ever seen a BMW in n my life. Ontop of all of its issues, it was an automatic. Sooo glad I found the Spyder while persuing the z3. It's a car I would much rather prefer.
The BMW was great for high speed highway travel, but the fun factor is 10X in the Spyder, for sure.

FYI my parents retired to Leesburg, they lived there for the rest of their lives. Always liked that area, pretty good sports car country, what with Mount Dora and all ! ! !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts