MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I wonder if anyone can list some nice veilside parts (don't have to be original).

Not the bodykit, bonnet and wing I already know those.

Anyone has the mirrors for example? or little inside details?

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
The mirrors that come with the kit are crap , they're just a small fiberglass shell . Everybody uses something different . Haven't seen any that would work and look good .
I think these are the originals ...

Here is how the exhaust was on mine ....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The mirrors that come with the kit are crap , they're just a small fiberglass shell . Everybody uses something different . Haven't seen any that would work and look good .
I think these are the originals ...
View attachment 73355

Here is how the exhaust was on mine ....

Exhaust is interesting.. have TTE Style now and I can take the complete sides off.. might keep it and just modify it so it sits correctly for the rear bumper

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Exhaust is interesting.. have TTE Style now and I can take the complete sides off.. might keep it and just modify it so it sits correctly for the rear bumper
What do you mean you can take the complete sides off .

I never did get to hear the exhaust in the pic as you can see the engine that's suppose to be there came in a basket . Also it's very heavy .

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do you mean you can take the complete sides off .

I never did get to hear the exhaust in the pic as you can see the engine that's suppose to be there came in a basket . Also it's very heavy .
I currently have this muffler

As you can see I could take the full tips off and make something else.
Very light

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, ill keep my original mirrors;
APR is okay but I don't feel like losing my electric mirrors tbh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
Mister2 Tim
MR2 SpyderChat
SpyderChat Forum is a community for Toyota MR2 Spyder Enthusiasts to discuss specs, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing