MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my Mrs spyder with the veilside body kit.. I wanted it a lil different so I put on the 370zx front lights and the porsche 911 back lights... The 370zx front lights had the same curve of the body so it was relatively easy to cut the bonnet and fit it up.. The 911 back light took a little more work.. I loved the build.. Any questions.. Feel free to ask.. Avinash inalsingh

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
If you drove this car around Los Angeles or Hollywood it would get tons of love, hate, and respect.

There is just something about a "custom" car that triggers people when they realize that they cannot simply buy/lease one that way.

Can I ask what country those plates are from? What are your locals like when they see your car?

·
Registered
89 Posts
That looks very nice! Understated but definitely unique. I love when people stare at the car and can’t figure out wtf it is:)
Could we get more photos of the rear?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Takes special type of car lover to have the huffsspa to be that driver of a car which is unlike others. This person has to have the self-confidence to deflect the constant dribble of haters.

kudos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts