MR2 SpyderChat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I imported the clip a couple years back. I no longer need the motor. I powdercoated the parts to make it look puurrtty.
Specs on the engine
The clip had 35000KM =21,000miles
powdercoated VC wrinkle red
chrome allen bolts (expensive)
powdercoated intake manifold reflective chrome
powdercoated timing chain cover reflective chrome
powdercoated thermostat housing reflective chrome
new toyota waterpump and o ring
new toyota oil pump
new toyota timing cover gasket
new toyota vc gasket
ported header
starter
PS pump
fuel rail with yellow injectors
new toyota cam position sensor
new toyota oil pressure sensor
new toyota belt tensioner
new toyota toyota timing chain tensioner
There are alot of misc gaskets im sure Im forgetting

DOES not come with AC compressor or alternator
2K plus shipping. You will have to research frieght carriers in your area that have a hub in Jacksonville FL.

Pics of the clip

EMAIL me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
What condition is that steering wheel badge in!? I *need* one that's mint...
You will need to pull the airbag to get it off in good shape. You should do that and sell the bag on eBay, and sell the wheel itself to me. PM me a price if you want to sell it--it would make my custom wheel project easier to have a spare. Thanks!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where am I selling a steering wheel at?lol I have an engine forsale. If you want that wheel it will be 1000. Thats a rare color...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I had thought for a moment about driving up and handing him cash for the 2ZZ and taking it away--it would have been an easy transaction for him. But then when someone else wanted a piece from the donor (that he obviously could give two shits about--given all the dust and crap piled on it), I offered to buy the steering wheel and he offered a smart ass reply... kind of illustrated to me that this guy is not real mature... then when I read the link it all made sense.

·
Registered
273 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
wasnt this engine a shopping cart under a bunch crap and it look terible and was only like1450 shipped.
did you just clean it and put it on a stand then raise the price 550 plus shipping. suspicious

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
wasnt this engine a shopping cart under a bunch crap and it look terible and was only like1450 shipped.
did you just clean it and put it on a stand then raise the price 550 plus shipping. suspicious
what the hell are you talking about. The motor was pulled and placed on the stand. It never "looked terrible" I think your confusing it with something else.

That guys parts were shipped. I dont know what else to tell you. Dev sells defective products and never replaces them after I sent him pics and brought this attention. I told him I was repainting the car and different color and he said to let him know when it was done and he would send me a replacement for the current color. Never happened he disappeared. Theres a reason why he has version 100 out now...

The guy in FT Laud. You could have easily drove up and done business face to face. You making an excuse tells me you dont have the funds and you want to look. Your more than welcome to come look at the motor. Ill even let you touch it ;). When were those pics taken of the clip? That has been stripped along time ago. Maybe thats why the engine is on the stand? The steering wheel is on another car which no where in this thread is it listed. Yet people ask to buy it.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
what the hell are you talking about. The motor was pulled and placed on the stand. It never "looked terrible" I think your confusing it with something else.

That guys parts were shipped. I dont know what else to tell you. Dev sells defective products and never replaces them after I sent him pics and brought this attention. I told him I was repainting the car and different color and he said to let him know when it was done and he would send me a replacement for the current color. Never happened he disappeared. Theres a reason why he has version 100 out now...

The guy in FT Laud. You could have easily drove up and done business face to face. You making an excuse tells me you dont have the funds and you want to look. Your more than welcome to come look at the motor. Ill even let you touch it ;). When were those pics taken of the clip? That has been stripped along time ago. Maybe thats why the engine is on the stand? The steering wheel is on another car which no where in this thread is it listed. Yet people ask to buy it.
You might as well stop now. It won't end well for you. You couldn't sell this on newcilica where you are well known, you won't here now that your character is showing through from your evolving stiory about dev. It rarely pays to throw stones when your story changes.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.