1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
971 Posts
thanks for sharing. very nice spyder and love the pictures! what are your mods? seems very stock times @ that eleveation.

·
Registered
708 Posts
WoW 16sec in the 1/4, you really need forced induction to compensate for the elevation :lol:. What are your lightweight mods? 1995lbs without the top is pretty good low wight. Very nice car :cool:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for sharing. very nice spyder and love the pictures! what are your mods? seems very stock times @ that eleveation.
Engine performance wise:
Only Intake, Header, High flow cat & Exhaust.

WoW 16sec in the 1/4, you really need forced induction to compensate for the elevation :lol:. What are your lightweight mods? 1995lbs without the top is pretty good low wight. Very nice car :cool:
Here's where I saved weight:

-PPE header & High flow cat
-Apex'i N1 cat back exhaust
-Seibon Carbon hood
-BRS Carbon deck lid
-No soft top
-No passenger seat
-No Spare tire
-No tools
-No Floor mats
-No visors
-15lb Sparco Rev Seat

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I love your car.:wub: I'm so ready for the drag strip to reopen here in memphis. I would love to see what numbers I could put down.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Your car is great looking and a bit original :biggthumpup: great vid, and weigth balance pic is great.
More experience on the track will let you get a better times

·
Registered
9,692 Posts
Wait you redlighted in your inboard video. Seems like you kinda let off after realizing you did. Maybe if you didn't it may have been .1-.2 sec faster?

Still you need forced induction. :lol:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wait you redlighted in your inboard video. Seems like you kinda let off after realizing you did. Maybe if you didn't it may have been .1-.2 sec faster?

Still you need forced induction. :lol:
I never let off... However, redlighting @ a test & tune event makes no difference in the overall time... Time starts when you cross the sensors :thumbsup:

BTW, My best time was 5 years ago (40,000 miles ago) when I ran a 15.8 wearing 8.5 lb. wheels... Thin air is a killer!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts