MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just wondering who was local to the NY/NJ area and if you might want to meet up for a small bite to eat or something. I am laying over here in Seacaucas, NJ with some friends before going to South Africa and will be here until Sunday morning. I'd love to put some faces to the names and get to know some East Coast members. Have a great evening.

- - Trent @ (714) 334-9536

·
Premium Member
1,823 Posts
Hi all. Just wondering who was local to the NY/NJ area and if you might want to meet up for a small bite to eat or something. I am laying over here in Seacaucas, NJ with some friends before going to South Africa and will be here until Sunday morning. I'd love to put some faces to the names and get to know some East Coast members. Have a great evening.

- - Trent @ (714) 334-9536
Hi Trent - I am about 15 mins from Secaucus... I am busy for most of this weekend but lets see if i can catch up with you before your departure. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That'd be great! Even if for a few minutes just to meet up and take a picture or something, haha. Would be great to meet you. Rich PM'd me yesterday (didn't have PC access until around 1:00 am) so I hope I can meet up with him as well! Thanks and feel free to give me a ring or shoot me a text at the above number as we will be out of the house again all day. They are treating me very well here and taking me all over the place. What an amazing state both NY and NJ is. Absolutely beautiful. After being in a third-world country for the last 4 months (length of our semesters) it's always culture shock to come home, but this is just crazy, haha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts