MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Weapon R Dragon intake in good but used condition. All parts and instructions are included, though not in the original box. USPS Priority Mail shipping is included in the continental US. When I get home I'll take a picture of the parts. If you're local I can knock $10 off if you want to pick it up.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Did you notice any difference after installing this intake?
This is a very common question. I suggest you search around. Most say CIAs move your power band to higher rpms. Most people simply love the sound difference, a lot. One concept that interests me is why is is near mandatory when you go turbo, I guess that's when you actually need the extra air.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What Im_In_San_Fran said. What it lost lower down it gained further up. The sound was great, but didn't add much to the noise of my custom Borla catback.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
That pick reminds me I should clean my filter. GLWS.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Can you find out what postage is to Australia? The postcode is 2567, if reasonably I'll buy it

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First-class mail to Australia is US$25, but with no estimate of delivery time. Priority mail will get it to you in 6-10 business days but will be $48. Both of these shipping estimates would be added to the $80 local pickup price, so let me know if either of them works for you.

·
Registered
501 Posts
that seems too cheap to post international considering the size and weight of the box.
i looked up on the weapon R site and relised that im after the Secret R intake not the dragon one, sorry
Anyways GLWS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts