MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Is this still going on I'd be down to go this week. And what time I would be at work till 8 and it would take me like 30 mins to get there

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Is this still going on I'd be down to go this week. And what time I would be at work till 8 and it would take me like 30 mins to get there
I would have replied but I was not sure how long we were going to be there.

We are usually there from around 7:00 to 9:00 or 9:30 and then head out to a local restaurant to eat.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ahhh get on that smart phone man! Lol we bolted to woodbridge and we got too late I guess. All good I'll pm you my number def going to be there next week. Whats the turnout normally? Cuz there's a 2 kids with matrixs that want to go.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahhh get on that smart phone man! Lol we bolted to woodbridge and we got too late I guess. All good I'll pm you my number def going to be there next week. Whats the turnout normally? Cuz there's a 2 kids with matrixs that want to go.
Yesterday we had 8 (two IS-F) people. The guys with the Matrices can come too.

I PMed you my phone number.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Today (08/31/11), I will only be at the meet till 8:00pm. I have to pickup my girlfriend at the airport.

If I do not see you by then, have fun. I might also join up with the group after I pick her up depending on how late it is.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts