MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of used WetSkinz seat covers in fair condition that are just sitting around after I replaced the leather seats in my 2000 Spyder with Celica seats. Their color is mostly charcoal gray with some dusty bits that you could probably wipe off. No major tears or rips except on the driver's side left shoulder, where the seatbelt has done some damage. I'd rather have somebody making use of them than throwing them away or just lying around the house. The first person to pay shipping (10 pounds from zip code 02138) gets them, or if you live in the Boston area, you can pick them up for free.

Also have driver's side seat rails for a 2000+ Celica, also free pickup, though would prefer not to ship as it's pretty bulky.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey, its Mike the guy that sold you the Classic Carriers Rack. I will take these for my new Spyder, I can meet you in Cambridge. Thanks!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome. I'll be around weekday evenings (except for Wednesday) and Saturday during the daytime, so PM me with what works for you and we can figure things out.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup; they came off of my old stock (leather, but I assume cloth would be the same or similar shape) Spyder seats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts