MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I picked up another spyder soft top and frame. Had it sticking out of the passenger side with the top down.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Are we talking size by measurement or do maritime rules of tonnage come into effect? Also, I feel like top down is cheating because once you take out the passenger seat you have half a pickup truck & are limited purely by your own ingenuity.

Supposedly the point of the side plastics in the rear cubbies is that removing them allows golf clubs to fit. I kinda hate golf so I've never felt the need to test this fitment.

• Haha
Reactions: Sapix_

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Bofa.......
......................................................................DEEZ NUTZ!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
A weekend's worth of racing gear for hillclimb.

Full backpack, full suitcase, two socket sets, grinder, drill + batteries, charger, hardware box, helmet, HANS, floor jack, 2x jackstands, bos of zipties, box of bungee cords, 2 take-off tires (because I had the tires changed during the 15 hour drive from TX -> NC and wanted to keep two), racing suit, bulging full tool bad, fire extinguisher, tarp, full size spare and OEM jack, tire iron, quart of oil, other stuff I forgot.

Driver seat not adjustable and with a rollbar obstructing space.

Picture on the way, had to store one of the take-offs on the deck lid with bungee cords.

·
Registered
36 Posts
At another point, an 80lb German Shepherd. He didn't like it much and even decided to jump out the window. Was not a fun scenario. lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've carried a couple ~1000sqft headsails from my boat! Top That!! LOL

thou that sounds impressive.... when packed, they are about the size of xl duffel's, :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts