MR2 SpyderChat banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have a 1973 27' Cal T2 (early IOR 1/2 Ton) haunting the Tennessee River in eastern TN. Where are you located?

·
Registered
272 Posts
A full cart from Costco and my fat self…This is with the top up so the stuff stacked in the passenger seat didn’t blow away.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I used my spyder to help me move into my new house. It was completely full. No view out of the passenger window or most of the windshield. I only needed to go 1/4 mile.

Very sketchy

Other than that probably

your sister

·
Registered
269 Posts
I've been able to fit 7 rice bags (25kg each) : 1 in the frunk - 4 on passenger floor/seat - 1 behind each rear seat.
Total of 175kg. Good to have BC coilover while driving ~60km.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I've been able to fit 7 rice bags (25kg each) : 1 in the frunk - 4 on passenger floor/seat - 1 behind each rear seat.
Total of 175kg. Good to have BC coilover while driving ~60km.
Just 175kg? I've had heavier passengers than that...of course the only time the LF wheel scraped going over bumps

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
A good friend that weighs 350 lbs. It was tight in the pass compartment and exceeded the suggested max capacity.

A 5sp in the frunk, lots of extra space for much more.

Enough hiking gear for two for a long weekend with the spare.

Enough gear for a week long camping trip solo with spare.

·
Registered
30 Posts
From today....

Four 295/35/15 A7 take-offs I picked up for $50, intended for the car next year. No passenger seat. Had to drop the top to get the last one in. 🙃

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

21 - 30 of 30 Posts