MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend I went to a local junkyard to look for a coolant reservoir for my mr2. I found this place where they had one mr2. I looked at the car and notice it had a aftermarket swaybar and I believe it also has a aftermarket brace . Can anybody identify what brand they are.

Is it me or it looks bent:confused:

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
The brace is definitely bent, I wouldn't spend money on it, and it definitely appears to be an ebay special.

The swaybars are either Che or Cusco, but I would bet they are Che due to the previous owner having the cheap front brace.

·
Registered
232 Posts
The brace is definitely bent, I wouldn't spend money on it, and it definitely appears to be an ebay special.

The swaybars are either Che or Cusco, but I would bet they are Che due to the previous owner having the cheap front brace.
From the picture on MwR site the Che has 2 mounting positions for the endlink

Taken from a random eBay listing for a generic swaybar, notice the mounting point at the end, same design/style, take a measurement of that one

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
If you decide to buy that sway bar, after it's dis-mounted make sure it isn't tweaked (i.e., have a permanent set to it).

·
Registered
969 Posts
From the picture on MwR site the Che has 2 mounting positions for the endlink

Taken from a random eBay listing for a generic swaybar, notice the mounting point at the end, same design/style, take a measurement of that one
Che has only one mounting point for the front, two for the rear. That looks like a Che front swaybar. So does your picture. Che is sold under a different name on ebay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.