MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant find any latches for a 2001 mr2 spider anyone know if the Mazda miatas will work? thanks for help Chris

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have to pull them off my donor car. Do you need the latch (part on soft top) and hook (part on windshield)? Both sides?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you can sell them to me that would be great. just let me know how you would like me to pay. Thanks very much my spider is my main car now my dogs car died Monday he is to big to fit in my spyder so he wont get in is a great boxer lol and am in service industry so my works closed until who knows when, But am really enjoying my spider now I got time for some nice road trips

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Ed
No problem at all am Italian always got to try I need them only thing I would ask is if you would mind holding onto them due to this pandemic my work is shut down and I live in SC and unemployment system is so backlogged. I will buy them from you just might be a week if thats okay with you then I will gladly buy them as there impossible to find. These cars are so much fun thanks for your help is greatly appreciated. Chris

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Ed
I am from surfside beach 5 minutes from myrtle beach its nice but today there closing down all the hotels etc. At least can enjoy the ocean no one there to bother you hahahahahha. Hope you your doing okay to. Thanks Again Chris

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Ed
Well I got approved for the unemployment for corona virus am just waiting to get my check as soon as I do am going to buy these. Thanks again really appreciate it have a great weekend Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts