MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 3601 Posts

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
Bad jokes aside, I washed her tonight inside a temp controlled, well light area. One of the perks to volunteering at the ambulance is the access to the garage to wash your vehicles.

·
Registered
17,053 Posts
the sunshine state (it's pouring rain right now) does not know winter.. Don't move though, its really overrated here.
It's been sunny in the seventies and eighties during the last week. We are finally getting much needed rain this weekend. I wouldn't move to god's waiting room on a dare. Don't worry.

·
Registered
17,053 Posts
Bad jokes aside, I washed her tonight inside a temp controlled, well light area. One of the perks to volunteering at the ambulance is the access to the garage to wash your vehicles.
Did you hook the hose to the hot water side of the slop sink? That is wonderful during the winter.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Got a CAI to toy around with from Jacob (Joe Schmoe). He gave me a good deal on it so I want to see what I might be able to do with it. Also purchased Rusty's (Guysmiley) S2000 antenna, so I'm looking forward to installing that as well when I get back.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Haha, nice. This antenna gets around then, :) . It sounds as though he still has the powered antenna from speaking with him.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
More 2zz swapage. Moved everything over that I needed to the 6 speed. Rerouted the throttle cable. Contemplated how to take the drivers side axle out the transmission.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Took the cat of another spyder. If every third bolt is missing, the wrenching get a lot easier.

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
Did you hook the hose to the hot water side of the slop sink? That is wonderful during the winter.
Retractable ceiling hose reel. Don't use a bucket of soapy water. Use a foam gun. As state earlier on some thread, the foaming of the car is quick and efficient. The foam sits and soaks into the dirt and bugs and just washes off with a micro fiber mitt.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Made an attempt on Mark G's changing-gear-oil record, but could only achieve a time of just over 3 hours.

No problems getting the car securely up on jack stands, and changing the oil. Getting the car off the jack stands...well, the Keystone Kops come to mind...

Yes, Redline MT90 is worth the bother and expense.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
I have put 3k on my spyder since purchase Feb 16. Today I did an oil change, finally got the ft struts changed to Koni's, changed the ft camber to neg 1.5 toe a bit out from 0, tighten the dash to try and get rid of a rattle and wagged the tail a few times in all the rain today. All in all a very satisfying day. Still need to get the brake fluid and coolant changed but I think I will have the shop do that.

1 - 20 of 3601 Posts