MR2 SpyderChat banner
3601 - 3620 of 3642 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Time to dig this up from the grave :LOL:

Installed a phone mount today. A Panavise in dash mount #751371500. Bolts right behind the bezel via 2 existing screws. Mounted an Amazon special magnet with sticky backing.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Added #13 & 14 chicken at the ashtray and radio knob...cig lighter was getting lonely!

Reactions: pwnzor

·
Registered
103 Posts
Your recent posts remind me of how this forum used to be. Lots of new owners and tons of little projects. It’s so dead now, but keep them coming.
I'd figured these cars would get more attention online but it appears not as much nowadays. I also have a Toyota mini truck. Those forums are even deader than this one! :LOL:

·
Registered
'02 6 spd Manual (C66)
414 Posts
^Unfortunately social media is where it's at, "forums suck".

At any rate not too long ago I made a 3D printed mount for my scan guage ii since sticking it to the instrument cluster bezel face wasn't cutting it.

·
Registered
'02 6 spd Manual (C66)
414 Posts
Made and put on a matte "mr-s" vinyl sticker to "cover up" the "mr2 spyder" ghosting. I know it doesn't go there stock, but I don't think it looks that bad higher up.

Car is dirty af because of drought and not using water, plus the recent ash from the wildfires. Will probably try to keep it to one wash a month if that.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Made and put on a matte "mr-s" vinyl sticker to "cover up" the "mr2 spyder" ghosting. I know it doesn't go there stock, but I don't think it looks that bad higher up.

Car is dirty af because of drought and not using water, plus the recent ash from the wildfires. Will probably try to keep it to one wash a month if that.

View attachment 84125
Yo dawg you put a spoiler on your spoiler? Lol

·
Registered
2002, Turbo, 2ZZGE
1,320 Posts
Bought it one of these. Haven't actually installed it so not done TO the car but bought FOR the car.

3601 - 3620 of 3642 Posts