MR2 SpyderChat banner
3621 - 3640 of 3642 Posts

·
Registered
2002, Turbo, 2ZZGE
1,320 Posts
Finally got this little guy installed. Going to try to improve my boost response before I change intercooler setups.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Every year I keep asking everyone... I'm even at the point where I'd take your damn humidity as well...
Humidity ain't shit. It took me about 2 weeks to figure out how much better it is here than there, even after living there almost 40 years.

Come on down, I can hook you up with a great realtor.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Drove backroads from Dallas to Houston. Filled it with gas in Roanes Prairie. Cleaned the windshield. Tested all angles of the accelerator pedal in 5th gear. Tested speedometer needle on deserted stretches. Verified steering precision, dodging an aluminum ladder in lane over a rise in Houston. Pressed hazard button numerous times to see if it would alert tailgaters to back off while observing speed limit in known enforcement areas. I think hazard circuit may need attention since it doesn’t seem to have any affect.

·
Registered
2002, Turbo, 2ZZGE
1,320 Posts
Pulled it into the garage to try to protect it from nasty hail. Hope I wasn't too late.

·
Registered
2002, Turbo, 2ZZGE
1,320 Posts
Put this stuff into the engine with a new oil filter etc... Is it overkill for street use? Maybe. But I can tell when the oil is hot by the sound the lifters make. So this seems to be some good insurance.

·
Registered
2002, Turbo, 2ZZGE
1,320 Posts
Just bought one of these guys. Not installed yet. It's a bit small and doesn't have the jumpstart function. But for 40% off and only 2 lbs I'm willing to try it. The CCA rating is 3x what my ammeter says the starter pulls when cold. So it should work. We shall see. The car may have to sleep inside when it's -10 outside.

Product Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Rectangle Font

3621 - 3640 of 3642 Posts