MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
I like it.

Sometimes I think I'll be in the market for new seats forever. Can't seem to find much I like.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Good choice on the logo! Celica seats right? They look really good, where did you have the work done?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Can I have them back? I ll pay for shipping!!

Wow. They look great!!!!

Rasheed

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good choice on the logo! Celica seats right? They look really good, where did you have the work done?
My client gave me the guys info and I contacted him to work out a deal.

In so cali orange county.

If ya like let me know I can work out something with him for our members they can do the stock MR2 seats too. Quick and easy=)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like it.

Sometimes I think I'll be in the market for new seats forever. Can't seem to find much I like.
If you want my old black with red piping from wet okole let me know I only drove with the seat covers for 2 months than off to the auto shop for wide body work.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Sweet! It's local to me. I wanted to do something similar and I have the same seats. I actually wanted to have the seats redone in black suede with red stitching and the logo I wonder if that's something they would do?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet! It's local to me. I wanted to do something similar and I have the same seats. I actually wanted to have the seats redone in black suede with red stitching and the logo I wonder if that's something they would do?
Yea for sure! This is what they speacialize in and they normally do work for all toyota cars! Suede was my first choice but the care for it is not easy plus it dries out and gets hard. I had suade seats in my 5 series before looks nice but trouble and scratches too

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you use celica rails? Or MR2 rails?

·
Registered
43 Posts
My client gave me the guys info and I contacted him to work out a deal.

In so cali orange county.

If ya like let me know I can work out something with him for our members they can do the stock MR2 seats too. Quick and easy=)
please do see if they can cut us a deal, granted i am way in louisiana but i have been looking on getting my seats re-done for a while.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the compliments!

Yes I will contact the dude and ask him for a group of how many he would do for a good price.

First I would like to know how many of our members are really interested for either the...

Stock MR2

Stock Celica

He has both patterns

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
please do see if they can cut us a deal, granted i am way in louisiana but i have been looking on getting my seats re-done for a while.
Tried Mad Man Mark's in Baton Rouge? I had them make my seats on my healey about 20 years ago (complete custom job from framework to upholstery). Work was very good and price was reasonable. They also did the a custom top for my brother when he chopped the roof off his Z28.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
If you want my old black with red piping from wet okole let me know I only drove with the seat covers for 2 months than off to the auto shop for wide body work.
Would you be interested in selling those? My son's Spyder is desperate need of some seat covers now.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I am VERY interested in your contact. I would love to talk to them about doing seats for me.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Just picked them up today all leather no vinyl=)

Cool covers.

You shoudl have one that says MR and the other say MRS, or are they both for your wife(the Mrs.)? just kidding

nice looking, how much does it run to get covers like that with install?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts