MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some of my other current rides.

2007 Mini S, 2012 R8 v10, and 2013 Camaro ZL1

couple motorcycles (the Harley, Triumph, and the 105SX are now gone.)

my Jeep and the big gay diesel excursion.

and a couple more motorcycles

what are some of the other things you guys have in your toy boxes?

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Other than the wife's and the kid's cars, everything I currently "drive" is in my sig line.

·
Registered
170 Posts
A Corolla. Can't resist those 1ZZ's!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
i have a porsche 951 that is an ongoing, resto/upgrade project.

my winter car is a 1991 miata 1.6L. power slide, all day, every day.

·
Registered
577 Posts
BMW 740il ”the BIG car”
And a Giant mountain bike

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
This:

And this:

And this:

And this:

Occasionally this:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
LOL! Mateo.

I too have a fat bike, a road bike and a mountain bike.

nice CLass A. I have been considering getting rid of my boat to get one. just cant seem to pull the trigger on it though.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Yah, I work in the bike industry. Right now I have 13 bikes in my garage--I have a problem. I use the fat bike for ripping around on the beach--or for mountain biking down here in South Florida if we go for a few weeks without rain and things get sandy. I also have a 29+ Surly Krampus--it is a little more practical. RV ownership is pretty much like boat ownership, "Two happiest days in a boat (or RV) owner's life--the day they buy it, and the day they sell it...". We have had fun with it, and we used it for some work travel a few years ago--but the damn thing is too big.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yah, I work in the bike industry. Right now I have 13 bikes in my garage--I have a problem. I use the fat bike for ripping around on the beach--or for mountain biking down here in South Florida if we go for a few weeks and things get sandy. I also have a 29+ Surly Krampus--it is a little more practical. RV ownership is pretty much like boat ownership, "Two happiest days in a boat (or RV) owner's life--the day they buy it, and the day they sell it...". We have had fun with it, and we used it for some work travel a few years ago--but the damn thing is too big.
I bought my fat bike for the sole purpose of a beach bike. it's why I didn't get a real expensive one. I got one that was "OK", knowing full well it would get trashed riding it on the beach.

I have never been able to get my head around that "happiest day" saying. I love boats, I love the water. I would be on my boat everyday if I could. but lately, time just doesn't allow for it. not to mention, everyone wants to go out on the thing, but nobody ever wants to help clean up afterwards when they trash it. that's what irks me. I don't ask people to pitch in on fuel, I feel that's a bit much, and for simple cruising around the Daytona area, I don't burn enough for it to be an issue. seem like the least they could do is help clean up when we get back to the slip. I would miss my boat. but I think the class A would actually get more use from me. I just think of the money I would save on Hotels annually. if I did get one I'd want a pusher with slide outs though.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I ride this everyday to and from class, around campus and some trails every now and then.

In the summer I spend a lot of time driving this or a few others depending on what I'm doing.

I also have a truck, but it's ugly and I have no pics of it.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I ride this everyday to and from class, around campus and some trails every now and then.

In the summer I spend a lot of time driving this or a few others depending on what I'm doing.

I also have a truck, but it's ugly and I have no pics of it.
That bike looks different when it's not cartwheeling through the air... :icon_lol: hehehe...

Oh, and, I think your tractor's sexy:color_:

·
Registered
977 Posts
holy flying spaghetti monster, what jobs do you guys have?

I have my spyder and an 86, and my daily is a Renault Sandero Stepway

·
Registered
304 Posts
a simple garage compared to some of the freaks here:
1987 Porsche 911 sunroof coupe
1996 toyota 4runner
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
1992 Mazda Miata(sunburst yellow special edition)

I made a list once of all the cars that I could remember owning and it was quickly destroyed. I have calmed down in my older days but it was embarrassing. Between car ownership and SCCA club racing, no wonder I cant retire early.

1 - 20 of 352 Posts