MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me, since this seems like it should be obvious. Mine either fell off, or was pried off. As shown below. I found it, but it's deformed and there's at least one thing that snapped off that I also found. Clearly not going to just fit back in, but after looking it over, the inside looks like it has ridges to screw into, but the cap itself does not. Am I missing something? Or is that what they took?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
No, there are just some of those clips that pop onto the ridge in the wheel. It appears that ALL of your tabs have broken off.

·
Registered
782 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
I have a whole set of four that look new that I can send you for $20. Just let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies - now I just wish I knew how this happened. I'm going to assume malicious, due to the bent side that suggests prying, and some scratches on the wheel for what could have been a tool.

I suppose that puts me in the market for another one. Any suggestions? :eek:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Read post #4.
Ack, posted at the same time. Had not seen. But, I was also pondering aftermarket too. If not, $20 sounds reasonable. But so long as I have the opportunity, other options are good, for which suggestions are nice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts