MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of the Rays gramlight 57DR or 57CR.

If I purchased a set of 4 of either one of those models. In a size 15 × 8 +35 offset. Will I run into any problems? Also how much different will a square set up feel since i will get same size rims for all four do I have to get same size tires for all four rims(if all 4 rims are the same size can i still put different size tires in the front and different in the back like I have right now with my OEM rims)?. I would have liked to get 16 inch but they dont make them in that size unfortunately(at least from what I saw) I appreciate your guys help. Also if I were to jump to the 17" size since they do not make 16" what problem will I run into or is it perfectly fine for my 2002 mr2 spyder. My car isn't lowered it's on stock suspension. Thank you
Thank you

·
Registered
80 Posts
Here you go...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here you go...

Okay thank you

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
...if all 4 rims are the same size can i still put different size tires in the front and different in the back like I have right now with my OEM rims?
If you go to tirerack.com, you will find that for every tire, they have a recommended range of wheel sizes. From this, you can figure out what size tires you can expect to put on your wheels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts