MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these guys on the net, anyone have in experiences dealing with them?
http://www.wheelbearingwarehouse.com/ShopByVehicle.epc?q=2002-TOYOTA-Mr2--Spyder-L4--1794cc--1.8l--F/i--Vin--1zzfe-&[email protected]@2002&[email protected]@[email protected]@&[email protected]@MR2+SPYDER&[email protected]@L4-1794cc+1.8L+F/[email protected]@28920&[email protected]@Front+Wheel+Bearings+and+Seals&mode=PA

Looking to purchase the front wheel beaing hub for the spyder. MrT said they can only get the oem hub bearing kit for me in 3 months time and i cant wait that long.

·
Registered
977 Posts
do they ship to SA? dude i cant believe that toyota doesnt have the part. and 3 months? wow.

the last time when i wanted something they said its cos of a delay due to the tsunami, but im sure that they recovered from that now.

Do you have the part number from toyo?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only option for country on the online store is the US. Trying to ship it to a buddy of Jerry's in the US so he can put it on to the container for SA. I know massive headache, but when there is a will there is a way.

Yeah cant believe Toyota doesn't keep stoke, SA is one of the largest consumers of the brand. They said they still recovering that's why its 3 months, how true that is i don't know. Thanks for reminding me, need to get the Toyota part number!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts