MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking all over the internet to buy a new purge valve for my MR2's vapor canister. I can't find it!!! Ionly find but the complete vapor canister and it's worth ~250 dollars. Does this purge valve come with the vapor canister? or can it be bought separately? help me please!!!

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
What exactly are you looking for. I have a complete canister sitting here I can sell you. Only had the hoses cut. The two round valves are still intake. I don't think they can be removed from the canister or sold separately.

Send me a Pm If you want it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What exactly are you looking for. I have a complete canister sitting here I can sell you. Only had the hoses cut. The two round valves are still intake. I don't think they can be removed from the canister or sold separately.

Send me a Pm If you want it.
Well it seems like one of those intake valves from my canister are not working well cause these valves are responsible to transfer the gas fumes from the tank to the engine so they can be burnt during combustion. If the canister valves are defective they will stay open letting the fumes go into the engine while refueling all at once. Then when I try to start the car, the mixture will be too rich and the engine will die on the first couple of starts.

Silversprint- I am interested in buying your canister. Let me double check my canister valves to make sure thats my problem. I will let you know as soon as I do this. Thanks! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts