MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a mr2 spyder and rebuilding the 1zz moter and wat to get a turbo or a Super charger for it can you help me find one

·
Registered
692 Posts
Depends on where you are located. East coast there are a few shops that will get you better deals than ordering online. No turbo kit is complete BTW. Midwest I only know of one place in Denver. Houston has some world famous shops and the same with all of California.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends on where you are located. East coast there are a few shops that will get you better deals than ordering online. No turbo kit is complete BTW. Midwest I only know of one place in Denver. Houston has some world famous shops and the same with all of California.
I live in kansas and am looking for somthing affordable

·
Registered
692 Posts
Affordable!? You're likely to spend more on the turbo kit than the car. My turbo BY ITSELF was more than the car. That's not to mention the various engine management bits and tuning time required to keep it from blowing up. And... let's be clear, I DO expect to blow the engine. That's why I have spare engines and other cars to use if I don't have a half a day to swap out the engine.

TL:DR you have to pay to play. There is no affordable turbo kit. You pay one way or another.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts