MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2003 MR2 with the SMT. Front: 205/45/16, Rear 215/40/17. Sport Tuning T9-2 Black Mach Lip Wheels
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to sand and repaint the portion of the car where you jack up the car. While I was sanding, dirt started pour out. I hope it dirt and the ashes of the previous owner.

Ode to Phil Collins

Registered
2002 MR2 Spyder 1zz
Oh hey IG friend 馃憢 I didn't watch that with audio till just now, that's hilarious

Mine had plenty of dirt/sand/grit all up in everywhere when I removed the fender liners; I assumed it was just 20 years' worth of exposure to whatever dirt etc was on the roads that got kicked up into the underside of the car. I'll be curious about any other answers.

Registered
2003 MR2 with the SMT. Front: 205/45/16, Rear 215/40/17. Sport Tuning T9-2 Black Mach Lip Wheels
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh hey IG friend 馃憢 I didn't watch that with audio till just now, that's hilarious

Mine had plenty of dirt/sand/grit all up in everywhere when I removed the fender liners; I assumed it was just 20 years' worth of exposure to whatever dirt etc was on the roads that got kicked up into the underside of the car. I'll be curious about any other answers.
I was going to remove the bolts under there but they are rounded off :mad:

Registered
I lost it into the median on the highway in a thunderstorm..... 3 years later I found this same thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts