MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled out the radio (long story) and now I had the chance to put the cables for the CD-changer in.

But teh problem is, where do I mount the CD-changer, without losing all my luggage-space ?

Who has got a CD-changer in his/her spyder and where ?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What ? Those guys at Apple are rich enough !

And my Sony CD-changer isn't made by little chinese children....^_^

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
OH GG this is so 1998

buy an iPod use the CD changer input for the IPOD adapter and free you car of extra weight and clutter carrying CDs
Agreed, or if you insist on using CD's just buy a head unit that has the CD changer built in.

·
Registered
353 Posts
My spyder came with a sony cd changer which was installed in the rear bin behind the passenger seat. It was mounted on the plastic bin with screws. Iv removed it once i got a new head unit.

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
....because I have pictures of EVERYTHING............

OEM Toyota changer...not available on US cars IIRC. For one thing, that's where the charcoal canister lives on our cars....

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guess I went Oldskool then...

But it's a 2000 car. So it fits the time-period. :lol:

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I wish the USDM spyders came with the same type of bin bottom on the left side as the European spyders. I wonder if they'll swap out.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it different ? There's a "hole" where the toolkit is stored.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Why dont you just get a usb adapter for your headunit and load 16gb mini flash with all the music you want. Small portable and wont take up any space.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Because I already had the Cd-changer. Besides, I still haven't put the passengerseat back in, so I've got loads of space ! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts