MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive been waiting about 3 months for Wedge to make a passenger seat bracket for Sparco. I called Wedge and for a extra $50 they'll put a rush on it and send it to me directly. Which I think I personally shouldnt have to pay that considering theres a open order already from Sparco.

Im not very happy with my driver side either. I sit too tall and the seat on top is too wide(Sparco Chrono Road) and it covers my belt. So when I have my seat all the way back the belt looses all its tension.

Can anyone help me out here looking to buy both driver and passenger.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Ive been waiting about 3 months for Wedge to make a passenger seat bracket for Sparco. I called Wedge and for a extra $50 they'll put a rush on it and send it to me directly. Which I think I personally shouldnt have to pay that considering theres a open order already from Sparco.

Im not every happy with my driver side either. I sit too tall and the seat on top is too wide(Sparco Chrono Road) and it covers my belt. So when I have my seat all the way back the belt looses all it tension.

Can anyone help me out here looking to buy both driver and passenger.

Thanks in advance.
Wedge manufacturers the Sparco, Recaro, and Corbeau pieces.

Bride makes a rail, but it's twice the price and from the only pictures I've found, doesn't sit much differently.

If I were you, I'd contact a local hot rod shop and see what they can do. I built mine for ~$20 in metal and a six pack to the guy at meineke for welding.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Maybe PM rcntype and see if he will make one, he ranted in a private sale thread how much the wedge'd one sucked and how he made a significantly better one. One in private sales already sold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts