MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

searching around for some unrelated information in google images came across this photo. Most likely an old timer here that has moved on but figured I would ask.

·
Registered
740 Posts
The previous owner was from the Bay area in northern California. I believe he sold it to a Canadian owner that lives in Vancouver or somewhere there.

Rasheed

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The previous owner was from the Bay area in northern California. I believe he sold it to a Canadian owner that lives in Vancouver or somewhere there.

Rasheed
Thanks..was he on here? I couldn't find a picture thread with the car or mention of it

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Ah yes, the one with "Trunk Anti-Trap Device"

That made me giggle.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Lush...see he knows a bit more than I do about it....but not by much LOL...thanks again....

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
No worries. You can thank me by sending a full size copy of that GIF. LOL just kidding.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hi all,
I just bought a Solar Yellow 2000 Spyder and is in the process importing to BC, Canada also.. Well next time all our BC Spydermen should get together for a road trip.. Lushman, it is a big surprise that you imported the car ok with the federal and provincial import inspection. I was told by Canadian, body kit means no no.. passing.. I was so close to purchase a Veilside Spyder.. but because, I gave up the idea.. Enjoy !

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Nice to meet you Oris. I didn't do the import myself; there were about a half-dozen for sale at the time locally and in Vancouver. I did read up on the import process, and if I had to do it, would be fairly confident that I could do it. Import fee/taxes and delay times is why I didn't bother. We should talk, I'll send you a PM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts