MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17,055 Posts
I'm overseas depending on where you are but regardless I think those headlight covers are designed to make the Spyder look Caymanesque, which it isn't. I think trying to make it look like something else is the turnoff. Kind of like putting Porsche badges on the MR2. That is my take on it anyway.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Except for the yellowing and fadding that appears on the plastic lens with time I think the headlights on the MR2 are just about perfect for the car. New OEM headlights look great on it (replaced mine this winter). Those eyelids are hideous IMO and make the car look a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Fixed What , the kit looks great to me , every one that looks at my car tells me it looks great , so i am not sure what your talking about .
It would look better with stock post 2003 wheels and without the awfull eyelids IMO. Just my opinion though!

·
Registered
23,138 Posts
All that matters is if you like it. You are the one that has to live with it and know that there will be many that will not like it.

My car is far from stock however I care what other people think of the way my car looks so I have modified carefully to to get the maximum amount of appeal. If that is not what you are after that's fine too but don't expect to only get positive comments, that's not going to happen.

If I got a negative comment about my car I would be in shambles but that's just me.

·
Registered
782 Posts
If he likes his car that's all that matters. If you post with pics and an opinion you're gonna get different honest opinions.

·
Registered
17,055 Posts
I've always liked that style of body kit but it looks like the fitment on the front piece is off. The lines don't appear to line up correctly particularly at the grille opening. Still not digging the eyelids. Maybe they just don't look correct on a white car.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.