MR2 SpyderChat banner

141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
very blingy, and the center console looks bulky, but I like it. OH and is that a gauge in your tweeter location? interesting indeed.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (scootrkitz @ Nov 23 2008, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
very blingy, and the center console looks bulky, but I like it. OH and is that a gauge in your tweeter location? interesting indeed.[/b]
YES ...

CYBERDYNE AIR/FUEL METER

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (x-unite @ Nov 23 2008, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (scootrkitz @ Nov 23 2008, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
very blingy, and the center console looks bulky, but I like it. OH and is that a gauge in your tweeter location? interesting indeed.[/b]
YES ...

CYBERDYNE AIR/FUEL METER
[/b][/quote]

creative location, also nice suede/leather seats.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
rear bumper in evolution.............

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Oh man! What is the bumper gonna look like?! I can't wait, this is easily one of my favorite cars here.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Whoa, all out ahh......

Overall, pretty damm sweet!!! I dig the doors. Love your exhaust. You need a kit or rear lip with that exhaust.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (glenonoka @ Jan 29 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (x-unite @ Nov 23 2008, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, look at that console. You made the screen visible without the tilt. Brilliant move.
:icon_thumright:
[/b][/quote]

only when there is much sun

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JDMRS808 @ Jan 30 2009, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Whoa, all out ahh......

Overall, pretty damm sweet!!! I dig the doors. Love your exhaust. You need a kit or rear lip with that exhaust.[/b]

I will not have more that one exhaust .....

Of it I am making handicraft with these a two tips:

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Love the car, but what's with all the "bling" stickers tacked onto every imaginable surface? It looks like those stickers teenage girls tack all over their cell phones. It really cheapens the look of an otherwise spectacularly put together car.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #152 (Edited)
last step ......

BIG BRAKE.......

& INTERIORS

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #155

·
Registered
125 Posts
Damn!:eek: That looks really awesome!I would also like those cf interiour parts!Did you do it yourself or are these things going into production?Let me know!:)

141 - 160 of 173 Posts