MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Better get them while you can ... lol These people are nuts !!!

Veilside $20500.00

Monocraft 300 $26000.00

Veilside 30000.00

·
Registered
961 Posts
Nice! (y)

Mine is getting painted Metallic Black as I type and only has 25k original miles, so maybe I should try to trade it again... :unsure:

·
Registered
453 Posts
LOL... "never been raced or tracked"

Then WHY on God's green Earth did you do all that??? For pure resale?

Ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are they selling though?
I was being a bit sarcastic .... there's all this talk about when you mod your spyder they become worthless . Just thought I'd stir the pot !!

I know the yellow Veilside has be for sale over a year .... so no I don't think they'll get that kind of money out of them .

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine is getting painted Metallic Black as I type and only has 25k original miles, so maybe I should try to trade it again... :unsure:
It'll be interesting to see how you like black metallic ... I keep going back and forth whether I like metallic or non-metallic better .

·
Registered
961 Posts
Hoping the metallic blends well with the carbon fiber pieces. The whole thing should be done next week. We finished stripping all of the pieces off the chassis, roughing the chassis up, taping it off, and should be painting the chassis this week. :)

Body panels are fixed and primed, they get painted next.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I believe the blue one is authentic and was for sale for a lot cheaper by the previous owner, I'm assuming that the new owner got tired of it and is trying to flip it for a positive cash flow of close to twice what he/she paid for it. I seriously doubt any of them will get near asking price. I mean why pay so much for an MR2 Spyder when you can get a Ferrari 360 for a fraction of the price???

·
Registered
961 Posts
LOL... "never been raced or tracked"

Then WHY on God's green Earth did you do all that??? For pure resale?

Ridiculous.
Why did you make changes to your Spyder, for pure resale?

Mine has a bunch of mods and has never been raced or tracked either, but its modded the way I want it.

?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Those prices are crazy. I remember the Apexi car for sale about a year ago for half price. I would love to find a reasonable monocraft

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
The blue one has some nice parts on it, would make a nice donor car to strip down. Ok, I'm kidding.

About the only widebody that got me excited over the years was the red one from NC, ThangCu35?, I think you bought it Phats. I really liked that car and the engine mods.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
About the only widebody that got me excited over the years was the red one from NC, ThangCu35?, I think you bought it Phats. I really liked that car and the engine mods.
Yup ... I bought Thangs BRS Widebody , but without an engine . It's now a 1zz and my favorite one to drive .

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
At first I thought this was Phattires propaganda to increase the markets rate on widebody since he has a MONOPOLY.
I wouldn't do that ..... I'd like them to get cheaper so I could buy some more . lol

Hope you're doing ok there in NY .

·
Registered
9,713 Posts
I wouldn't do that ..... I'd like them to get cheaper so I could buy some more . lol

Hope you're doing ok there in NY .
Been hanging out at home, furloughed from work but keeping busy with infant yelling every 3 seconds. People outside finally taking it serious, well mostly. Could be worst. Can't believe i'm wiping down my groceries and mail though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts