MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I don't know how I'm not a Wiccan. :huh: If you are meaning which one, I can't help you out either. I personally hate aftermarket alarms, but i have to have one for my turbo timer. :( Unless someone on here knows how to make the oem key fob lock while the car is running?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Witch one mean whitch one is better, I want that because I bough a second hand car and it doesn't come just key no remote.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Witch one mean whitch one is better, I want that because I bough a second hand car and it doesn't come just key no remote.
What year is your car? It may already have keyless installed on it. All you would have to do is buy a remote and program it.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I have always trusted viper/clifford brand alarms. And if you have a manual transmission car, i would suggest to not get a remote start or dont use it, just for safety reasons

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I i would suggest to not get a remote start or dont use it, just for safety reasons
Ah c'mon. He can forget he left it in first and see his car 'magically' drive away. That would be 'Wicked'. Just make sure you check "The Craft" of the installer, you wouldn't want any "Hocus Pocus" going on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts