MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to find out if anyone spyder enthusiast will still be interested in a good replica set similar to TRD VM180. As some would prefer not to change their wheel due to widebody requirement.
Frankly I personally would like it mildly done.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
From what I've seen there is a lot of interest, that's probably why you can't find them anymore. You'll need pictures, prices, and probably a reputation to have successful sales though.

-Spargo

·
Registered
497 Posts
Is that the baby widebody? The one I always see labeled with " TRD Aero-Cowl?"

If so... me, me!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Is that the baby widebody? The one I always see labeled with " TRD Aero-Cowl?"

If so... me, me!
Yah, "baby widebody"... good description... I would have bought one if you were doing this a couple months ago. Too late for me now... I went in another direction. These are tasteful, somebody needs to bring it back. I did a little searching for this very thing a few months ago and came up with nothing...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will post pictures

Yah, "baby widebody"... good description... I would have bought one if you were doing this a couple months ago. Too late for me now... I went in another direction. These are tasteful, somebody needs to bring it back. I did a little searching for this very thing a few months ago and came up with nothing...
I will post some pictures once we the samples are out . Yes the kit is indeed a mini widebody. TRD didn't produce a lot of this kit as it will cost around ¥600000.00 .

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I would love it but what is the price looking like is the deciding factor and what I would assume everyone is waiting for.

On the link that got posted, what side mirrors are these? Anyone know?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
PM'd this guy a bit ago and never heard back, so don't know how willing the OP is to selling the kit.
rereading the OP, theres no mention the OP has it, or knows anyone willing to sell it. Could of just been "gathering interest"

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry guys, I have been away for a while now. Mostly busy with work and haven't the time to update . Getting a fabricator is another issue.

Yes I did post earlier if there are any interest from the community regarding this kit. The first 4 sets are schedule to be ready in 4 weeks time. 3 kits are taken locally here and some are for replacement bumpers and 1 kit is destined to be shipped out.

I m not here to make a fast bucks selling this kit. I thought it will be good to keep it alive as there is a moq required to make it worth while

I will post more pictures once the kit is ready to be install in which will be my very own car.

Pm me if are keen . We are selling by parts as well depending on your request. It will take at least 3-4 weeks to get it ready.

If you have any further question, I will be happy to answer

1 - 20 of 97 Posts