1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
It will be made by Gullwing America. Their cars usually sell for well over $100k.:(

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will be made by Gullwing America. Their cars usually sell for well over $100k.:(
I'm not pretending I can afford one:) I just thought it was cool and wanted to share it...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
522 Posts
Awesome, in much the same way as the Singer 911. If someone would do the same thing for a Dino 246GT (and I was obscenely wealthy), then I'd have a garage full of the coolest new-old sports cars around.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
. . . the conversion from Boxster to this glorious throwback will cost just under £60,000 - and that doesn't include the donor car or any additional work.

Sweet with the modern stuff, but well over $100K when you're done. Beck says it'll take around $60K to do his right. I'd love to do one with an "end of the era" 3.6L engine and a G50 . . . and probably in the ballpark of 1,000 lbs lighter . . . mmmmmm.

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
it was cars like these [Lola, GT 40,etc etc] that got me really interested in cars:wub:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Ariel Atom

May I throw in the Ariel Atom for your consideration? The trick is to get it regristered in your state, thus far there are some in Florida.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
May I throw in the Ariel Atom for your consideration? The trick is to get it regristered in your state, thus far there are some in Florida.
Those are totally impractical, unless you've got a closed trailer, a track you can afford, and space to store it and the trailer.

Running around the Pacific Northwest in an Atom is definitely the work of an extreme optimist. I need weather protection, 'cause I'm old.

But not old enought to think a 275 hp, 1,750 lb 904 replica wouldn't be "interesting".

But I must have windshield wipers. And windshield.

:D

·
Registered
18 Posts

check out one of the latest top gear they try to commute in a ktm x box and a cateram

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
it was cars like these [Lola, GT 40,etc etc] that got me really interested in cars:wub:
Being too lazy to walk is what got me really interested in cars. :lol:

I know, this is what I deserve for that comment. :bash:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Being too lazy to walk is what got me really interested in cars. :lol:

I know, this is what I deserve for that comment. :bash:
That right there is classic Spyderchat. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts