MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, is anyone selling a 5 speed manual transmission for an 01 spyder? If so would you be willing to ship it to Nevada? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I pulled my 1zz and c56 a few months ago for a 2zz swap, Pulled at roughly 95k miles with no trans issues. I did take the shifting rod and the stuff needed for the c60 swap, so if you have an old transmission to pull that from you'd be fine.
I'd be willing to sell and ship it to you if you're willing to pay the shipping, give me a PM if you're interested, i'll try to respond with decent timing. Just recently jumped back on the forums after a long hiatus.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m willing to pay the shipping, but I will be needing the whole transmission. I appreciate the offer though.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I made a trip home where the engine and trans are sitting. I was actually confused or didn't remember everything I did during the swap. The c56 transmission is completely in tact and still attached to my old 1zz. I'd still be willing to send it your way if you'd like.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Uh, good question... 500$ plus shipping? Shipping stuff out of the Midwest on a pallet we usually get Fastenal trucks that travel around the US to ship large stuff for us, could work together to figure that out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts