MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi--
Looking to purchase a 5-speed Spyder. I've been without a fun car for a while (Miatas in past) and have always wanted to scratch the MR2 itch. Located in Twin Cities/Minneapolis area, but willing to drive for the right vehicle.

Thanks!

·
Registered
Spectra Blue 2003 SMT with Quaife LSD
205 Posts
I just moved from Minneapolis to California for a new job. It’s a rough time of year for buying a Spyder in MN. Good luck!

·
Registered
963 Posts
You need to buy the 04 phantom grey car on this site. It is rare, full option well maintained and priced well. If I didnt have thee spyder and high shipping to Calif I would buy it. I cant believe it has not already sold. It is the perfect driver fun car and one of only a few that color. It is even fairly close to you.

·
Registered
Spectra Blue 2003 SMT with Quaife LSD
205 Posts
Well regardless of the color that one is a ok price for the shape it is in. But if it was a less desirable color it would be a lot cheaper at that mileage. I just paid $8k for a 2003 blue SMT with LSD and a roll bar in great shape with 110k miles. I had to drive 3 hours to get it. With the scarcity of Spyders in MN you will likely have to fly and pick up or drive. I saw a few nice options pop up last year in Eastern Wisconsin and ND/SD but I don’t think I saw more than one in MN. One sold in Minneapolis early last year but that was a $13k garage queen on eBay motors(I probably would have bought it if I had seen it when it was for sale).

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an 01 with just over 40,000 miles. Red with several TRD upgrades. It's tucked away for the winter right now. Asking $13,000. I'm in southeast Wisconsin.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts