MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an Autopower rollbar they're looking to part with, please? Obviously it needs to be structurally sound, but I don't mind cosmetic damage like paint damage etc.

I'm in San Diego, so preferably someone in SoCal, unless shipping is affordable.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
if you can wait till later this year. im going to be getting a hard dog roll bar and ill be selling my autopower bar

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. And on the offchance anyone is looking to part with a Hard-Dog, I'd be interested in one of those too!

·
Registered
371 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
AUTO POWER rb

AUTO POWER used to be by Sports Arena in San Diego-go to factory......
AUTOPOWER INDUSTRIES, INC. 3424 Pickett St. San Diego, CA 92110 619-297-3300 619-297-9765 FAX

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks - I'm actually only a few miles away from Autopower and have been a long to take a look at their bar. I'm just not willing to pay that price for their bar when I can pick up a used one for much cheaper. This is not a long-term solution for me - it was just a way to get a few trackdays under my belt before deciding to commit to the expense, labour and chassis butchery that is the HardDog :lol:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Ricky - I contacted him but it looks like shipping is going to be prohibitively expensive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts