MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still looking! might get a brand new set of coils next week if noone has a set for sale

·
Registered
506 Posts
Why don't you join in on the next group-buy for Silversprint's Powertrix coilovers (unless you're in a hurry)? Should be a smidgen over one grand. See the Commerical section...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why don't you join in on the next group-buy for Silversprint's Powertrix coilovers (unless you're in a hurry)? Should be a smidgen over one grand. See the Commerical section...
Have a track day coming up early june so i need them asap

i have a used set of jic magic coilovers.
PMd

·
Registered
8,444 Posts
If your stock suspension is in good condition then you can track the car. Coilovers are not really needed for a track day.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If your stock suspension is in good condition then you can track the car. Coilovers are not really needed for a track day.
its not in the greatest. 122k miles on OEM suspension. i dont wanna blow them at the track. i wanted to keep them as a "just in case" if something ever to happen

·
Registered
8,444 Posts
Where, when and with who is the track day?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
June 1 or 2 big willow track. Me and my buddy havent decided yet which day with speedventures

·
Registered
506 Posts
June 1 or 2 big willow track. Me and my buddy havent decided yet which day with speedventures
I noticed you have an Autopower rollbar - as someone yet to do their first trackday, can I ask if that is considered sufficient to get on track? I thought I read that the Hard-dog was considered the only commercially available rollbar to get us on track?

·
Registered
8,444 Posts
I noticed you have an Autopower rollbar - as someone yet to do their first trackday, can I ask if that is considered sufficient to get on track? I thought I read that the Hard-dog was considered the only commercially available rollbar to get us on track?
Most of the HPDE organizations only ask you to have a rollbar. Unfortunately most don't check if that rollbar actually works.

You will get on the track with speedventures or extremespeed using an autopower bar. However if you roll the car that bar won't do much good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts