1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB: D/S body work; Rear quarter, front fender 2004 Spectra Blue Mica

hit and run while street parked during snow storm...yay
2004 Spectra Blue Mica (8M6)

Needed: Driver Side Rear Quarter(main damage most important), front fender(slightly damage but not critical), door(edit: found a good matching door)

I have found a couple other colors (including a few helpful sc mambers below) but I've found but matching blue door and a quarter and fender find would be best for the quick fix currently looking just to trade in and start a new spyder project

michael,
[email protected]

located in port jefferson long island ny

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
let me know if you are interested in the APR widebody kit. I can get you a price. You will also have to consider cost of wheels and paint for the whole car.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would be interested in the apr kit (top three along with the cheaper vis and the crazy $ veilside) though not really looking for the carbon lip and canards if theyre optional, i have wheels and work at a tire shop gonna need paint anyway hit me up with pricing, pick up in ny tristate pa new england etc or shipping(commercial address) 11720 ny

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Looks like APR recently raised the price. I can probably beat any advertized price. Cost should be less than $2800+shipping. Vivid racing sells the kit for $2800.

The box is large and weighs 150lbs. I am not sure if it can be shipped by UPS. I will call the warehouse and see who they use to ship it.

If you are interested please send me your shipping address. APR uses a warehouse on each coast so I can try and find the cheapest shipping possible foe each person. I will then send you a price which will include shipping.

If you need any other APR parts let me know.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Found Blue! door locally still looking for Spectra Blue d/s 1/4 panel
and fender would be a nice bonus

tring to just trade in an start a new spyder project

1 - 11 of 11 Posts