MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't need or want springs or tops. Yes, you could say I just want them for their bodies.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Then I have what you want, only problem is were on different coasts. Housings are good, springs have 90K on them and the top plates are a bit loose. No idea what shipping would cost you, but make me an offer.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I might have a set available but they are at a friends house from when I put my coilovers on and im in nj so that would be convent. I'll find out soon.

Sorry my friend junked them...

·
Registered
85 Posts
MikeV - Did you ever get a set of these? I don't want to jack your thread but I'm looking for the same thing (want to get some Koni's and would like to prep the struts while I'm still driving on mine)

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MikeV - Did you ever get a set of these? I don't want to jack your thread but I'm looking for the same thing (want to get some Koni's and would like to prep the struts while I'm still driving on mine)
Yeah, I have a set on the way.
If you're still looking in a few weeks after I build my coilovers, my original cut-for-konis housings will be off the car and surplus. But.... don't ever believe my time estimates when it comes to building something for myself. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah, I have a set on the way.
If you're still looking in a few weeks after I build my coilovers, my original cut-for-konis housings will be off the car and surplus. But.... don't ever believe my time estimates when it comes to building something for myself. :)
I'm not in a rush on the struts so that would work for me. Let me know when you have them (or I'll check back with you in a few weeks).

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am looking for dead struts, too, to use with a set of Koni inserts. If you have any for sale, send me a PM with the price shipped to 11576. The cheaper the better. I could pick up if in the NYC or Long Island areas. Thanks!

Mike:
I'd prefer to get yours, since they are already cut for Koni's, but it sounds like I may need them before yours are ready. I don't want to rush you, but if you'll have them soon, let me know. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts