MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After getting an oil change the other day, my mechanic told me my cv axle on my driver's side was completely shot and ready togo at any moment ( expected with 186xxx miles). This being said, I have had many issues in my search of finding one. After going to Napa, Autozon, O'Reilly's, and Kragen, the only place to even have this part available was the Toyota dealership, and they quoted me in the area of $550... does this sound right? Idk, but I replaced both on my german-made Jetta a while back and it rand me $200 for both... Idk, Anyway, anyone know anywhere were I could find this cheaper? Or does anyone have a decent shpe used one for sale? Let me know what you guys think...

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
After getting an oil change the other day, my mechanic told me my cv axle on my driver's side was completely shot and ready togo at any moment ( expected with 186xxx miles). This being said, I have had many issues in my search of finding one. After going to Napa, Autozon, O'Reilly's, and Kragen, the only place to even have this part available was the Toyota dealership, and they quoted me in the area of $550... does this sound right? Idk, but I replaced both on my german-made Jetta a while back and it rand me $200 for both... Idk, Anyway, anyone know anywhere were I could find this cheaper? Or does anyone have a decent shpe used one for sale? Let me know what you guys think...
75 plus shipping

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Yeah I'd prolly be down. but I had a few questions. Is this New or Used? If used, how many miles (appx.)? Price Shipped to 92563? Also, is there any place that I couldve bought it, or is this really a dealer-only item? Thanks in advance for all your answers!

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Awesome! Yeah I'd prolly be down. but I had a few questions. Is this New or Used? If used, how many miles (appx.)? Price Shipped to 92563? Also, is there any place that I couldve bought it, or is this really a dealer-only item? Thanks in advance for all your answers!
At this price...used. 34k. shipping is 25 ups. spyder wasn't a bread and butter car therefore aftermarket company do not make much parts for it because there isnt a market. Used oem or new OEM to my knowledge

1 - 4 of 4 Posts