MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would prefer the black ones. Willing to trade my Toyota logo'd ones in very fine condition for the eagle ones.

Yes I know they are available on eBay and elsewhere online but the price is a bit crazy. With fees + tax + shipping the absolute cheapest ones on eBay at ~$65 for the emblem and ~$125 for the center caps. Looking for close to $50 and $100 shipped respectively.

Part numbers are:
  • Emblem: 75314-17020
  • Wheel Caps: 42603-17100
Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
FYI I have been approached by users thompsonrafael28, richarddickson591, MansonLeonard, Vinny99, and melissamogan21. All of which are clearly scammers. For the first two users, the price point they were asking for seemed too good to be true. So I asked for photos of the item with a sticky note stating the date, my username, and their username. They were not able to provide this and instead got mad for asking such a thing. The other users sent the exact same message to me.

DO NOT order anything from these users.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I don't have the wheel caps, but I do have the screaming chicken and mr-s emblems available, though I am not interested in trading. $40 shipped for both and both will need tape to install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts