MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an engine lid prop laying around? Please pm me for price shipped to 89139. It must have fallen off while I was driving since the grommet and retainer was loose. Also looking for front end link urethane bushings. Twos r us doesn't carry them anymore.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Mine fell off in a turn. Two years later it was found in my engine bay. I would look real hard for it before you buy one.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
mine is recently missing too, after the paint shop. I will look in my engine bay and in the diaper(s).

·
Registered
977 Posts
i found out that a rattling noise in my engine bay was actually a prop rod, the prev owner replaced it thinking it fell off but it was in the engine bay all along

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i found out that a rattling noise in my engine bay was actually a prop rod, the prev owner replaced it thinking it fell off but it was in the engine bay all along
Where in the bay was it? I got a rattling noise at the same time as I lost mine to the paint shop. I guess I need to jack it up soon.

[edit]: no way it's in there. Done looking.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Get the brackets from Dev and put lift struts on it, much better than a stick to hold it up like the factory did. I hate prop rods.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts