MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says I'm just looking for one front oem wheel. Tire doesn't have to be in good condition. The wheel doesn't even need to have a tire on it. If you could pm me or text me at 419-290-5806 and we could work something out. I live in Toledo Ohio. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
263 Posts
What year, and is it front or back?

·
Registered
126 Posts
It states front wheel, and based on the location of the request, it would be a 00-05 which should be all the same

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
It states front wheel, and based on the location of the request, it would be a 00-05 which should be all the same
They are not all the same. The finish on the '03-'05 wheels is different - the face of the wheel/spokes is not painted, it's a machined surface with a clear coat over it. Much nicer than the '00-'02 wheels, actually.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
-Thanks Joe schmoe that's good to know.

-Joker pm with more info like how much shipped to 43623, if it is a 00-02 wheel or not, and if they have tires (preferably not). I really only need one, but I'm very interested.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Idk if you've found what you're looking for, but I've got a spare '00-'02 front wheel and a spare '03+ front wheel if you still need one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts